Please arrange a visit at Ojal Montessori along with your child in order for you and your child to experience the Montessori environment, and equally for us to observe your child. We do this in order to make appropriate preparations for your child before their first day at Ojal Montessori.
1. Book a visit for you and your child to meet us and our Montessori Directresses (and vice versa)
2. Complete the Application Form (the link is provided below). Email the completed Application Form to
3. Complete the Registration Form (which we will email to you after receiving the Application Form) and view our policies and terms and conditions.
4. Complete any other relevant and requested information (e.g. NEG funding forms)
5. Your child is ready to start their journey at Ojal Montessori School!
After the visit, please download and digitally complete the Admission Form and then the Registration Form (which will be emailed to you after the completion of the Admission Form). Please submit these forms prior to the date of admission of your child.
For any questions regarding registering your child, our nursery setting or Montessori in general, please do to get in touch.
The 30 Hour Childcare Program
The Government has recently introduced new ways to help parents with childcare costs. The 30 Hour Childcare Programme is a programme which provides children with 30 hours of government funded education per week. This is available to working families in England, for children aged 3 and 4.
Further information is available on www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
Please contact us to learn more about how we are working with the government to provide government funded education.